Friday, April 6, 2012

Men's Korean Sheet Masks

look at my handsome hubby with no beard! he looks 10 years younger, I feel like I'm in a time warp!
It was so funny because my son had never seen him without a beard so for the first couple of days every time he saw him he would say "where's your beard?!?!?" hahahaha!!

I had these korean sheet masks that Natural Radiance sent to me so I thought while some of the guys were over at our house I'd treat them to some skincare!
Here is a quick video review... they were so funny!


  1. wow your husband does look younger! I'm subscribed to your channel and saw him in previous videos but didn't recognize him in this one

    1. i know, i keep having to do a double take!

  2. That's some pretty amazing face mask! Hahaha! Great video, I was cracking up the whole time.