Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Guest Blogging

my little bunnies on Easter... aren't they so cute? I often wonder what I did right, or why I was am so blessed to have 3 perfect little people I can claim as my own. Trying to savor every moment....

I hope everyone had a nice Easter! I've been so out of it... with having no phone and being super tired I feel like a zombie. I finally got some good rest last night, so today I was pretty productive! amazing how fast laundry and dishes pile up. wish there was a fairy for that!
Anyways, I was asked last week by 2 different people to do 'guest blogs' on their sites.
I've been really thinking and praying what to do them on. People often ask me how I come up with what I'm going to blog about, and really...its just whatever is going on in my life or what I find interesting. With that said...its funny when people ask me to I get all nervous and scared that I won't do a good job. (I still can't talk about my blog or youtube to people face to face...or if I do I get all squirmy and awkward!)
Anyways, one of the blogs is geared towards women and young women. I want it to be uplifting and encouraging. So I've been thinking and praying about different topics: finding worth, dressing fashionable yet modestly, patiently waiting for your prince, God in the details...and the list goes on. any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment