I did these easy flowery nails the other day for the first time and they turned out pretty good!
You can use any base color/flower colors... I just liked these together.
1. Paint a base color
2. On a piece of paper dab 2 colors next to each other
3. Using a dotting tool/ball point pen or toothpick swirl the colors together
4. make little "C" shaped curves onto your nail to create petals
5. use a highlight color ( I used this pearly white) to accentuate the petals
5. Dot a dark color for leaves and drag the toothpick/dotting tool through it so that it makes a elongated circle.