Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tips for a Happy Healthy Marriage


I am so blessed to have married such an amazing man. 
I would love to take credit and say I am so totally wise and knew he would be the best husband and dad before we got married... seriously, by God's grace the man married me...and I am so thankful.

We will be celebrating our 8 year wedding anniversary next month and I have to say, I cannot believe it went by so fast.
The number of bad, or growing days as I like to call them, that we have had are few. 

I am thankful daily to be with a man that shows me how to love, how to serve and the true meaning of commitment.

I am no expert, I just know what I know through my experiences.. still learning and growing every day.
Hope this encourages you even just a little bit!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this video! I'm a first time mommy and a lot of the issues my husband and I are having are very much related to the things you mentioned, so your tips were so so helpful! I love your videos btw, you inspire me a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so welcome jessica! thank you for reading/watching. hang in there!!!

      Delete