Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Easy Big Wavy Hair!

I've been wanting a high quality curling wand for a while... I ended up buying one from Target that looks like a cone, and while it curls really well...my hair ends up being a big frizzball within a couple of hours. 


I was so excited when I received this 1 1/2 " QT Performance Tourmaline Ceramic Clipless Styling Wand from Flat Iron Experts. Yeeeeah buddy!  I debated between the 1" and the 1 1/2" and ended up going with the bigger since that is the size curling iron I usually use and I like the bigger more relaxed waves..


I love how shiny my hair looks using this... and the wand gets HOT. Which means I can style my hair a lot faster...and as a mama, I gotta work fast! 
It comes with a glove to prevent burning your hand (which I've done many times in the past) but I feel like I have more control and can work quicker without it... so the daredevil in me does it bare handed. haha! I'm so dangerous!

Anyways, here's a quick video to show you how I use it!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. How much was the curling/styling wand?

    Chelsea
    www.beautyaddictionxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete