Sunday, July 8, 2012

re-inspired

it's one thing to be inspired. 
this week I got RE-inspired.
I think everyone has certain dreams, day dreams, passions they always go back to. whether in your mind or something you actually work on... I think if there is something you've always wanted to do or try... you NEED to do it. I think God puts those passions and desires in your heart for a reason, and I don't think that longing goes away until you do.

I remember when I was in high school day dreaming about certain things, wondering and imagining how it would be if...
I also think that God put some dreams and goals in my mind that I have never stopped thinking about and keep telling myself 'oh, maybe one day'.
So with that I have to say, If you have a dream or a goal... not matter how small, trivial or silly you might think it is, reach. Go towards it, even if it took 5, 10, 20 years to accomplish... you did it. 
I've asked many a woman what they would do if they had all the money, time and the ability to succeed and often they are dreams that aren't so impossible to achieve:
"i wish i could be a: firefighter, actress, photographer, gymnast, dance instructor, singer, painter, hairstylist, teacher, baker, owner of a shop, athletic person, mom, designer" and the list goes on.
Maybe you won't do it on a professional level, or be the absolute best in the whole world at it...but fulfill that desire in your heart, even just as a hobby... i bet you will be good at it :))

if you dreamed of having a bakery, bake a batch of cupcakes.
if you always wanted to be a photographer, go outside and take some pictures
if you want to be artistic, throw some paint on a bed sheet
if you wish you were athletic, go for a walk
if you want to sing, take a loooong shower and sing your heart out

Life is too short to not enjoy it... i hope you do :)

xoxo
Jeannie

(my CL inspired eyeliner for today)

No comments:

Post a Comment