Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Princess Mimi



So I got some new circle lenses from contactlensxchange and although they are a lot bigger and "boi-ing" than I'm use to, I really like them. They definitely give a more of a 'doll look' to your eyes. 
I have really bad eyes, I mean... REALLY bad, and my eyes have different prescription. 
my left eye is -8.00!!! So thankful someone invented contacts because back in the day I would be considered a blind person! 


These are the Princess Mimi lenses in Almond Brown I have been wearing them for a few days and find them very comfortable. Yesterday I wore them for 18 hours and they were still comfortable. Do I suggest you wear your contacts for that long? no, but I often do... so comfort is key. I know that everyone's eyes are different so they might not be for you. I have super dry eyes too so a lot of times contacts start feeling uncomfortable in the evening. These were great, and even though they have color, the limbal ring and colored portion don't interfere with your vision. (some colored contacts give me a headache and make me feel nauseous from the haze I see when looking side to side)



Hope you are all having a great day and you chase a little bit of your dreams today!


No comments:

Post a Comment