sometimes its easy to feel overwhelmed when there are piles of laundry, a sink full of dishes, toys EVERYWHERE and bags under your eyes.
I've been trying to make little changes to improve my every day. One thing at a time and eventually I will get to where I want to be. I think the key is to remember to do things that are "do-able". Kind of like dieting. If you change everything at once, the chances of succeeding are a lot slimmer. Gradual change makes its way into a lifestyle which makes it much more manageable!
So... If you are like me, here are a couple of things I've started doing (one at a time) to make my life as mom, wife, lady, human being... a little more sane.
1. wash the dishes every night before I go to bed
2. every time I leave a room I grab one thing that needs to go back to its home
3. give myself a bedtime
5. do ONE load of laundry at a time, not 20.
6. clean the bathroom while the kids are in the tub
7. take time to pray
8. tidy up ONE area at a time. I am so guilty of dumping, pouring, disheveling huge multiple areas at a time, and then I end up having a big piles of mess. So now I just concentrate one one area/thing at a time.
9. wake up earlier
10. drink more water and take my vitamins
This is just what I have been doing lately. I feel less overwhelmed...but this list is always growing!