Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Polish

I often feel like when I'm having 'one of those days' I get some surprise package, letter, treat that I wasn't expecting. I feel like God uses people to say "I see you, maybe this will make you feel a little better and remind you that you are loved".  Sometimes timing is amazing. Even something little and seemingly insignificant at the right time can do so much. 
I love when I walk to the front door and see a package. Its like Christmas! my heart skips a beat and I start getting all huffy. I try not to walk super fast and scream...stay composed and be 'adult' about it. but secretly, WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! 
I love packages! I think even if I opened it and there was one skittle inside I'd be delighted.
I didn't recognize the name or sender so I was curious....opened it to find this!
Oh Sally Hansen, I already loved you... but now.... we are bff's! haha!
still trying to be 'composed and adult' I had to rip into some stuff.
so curious about the magnetic polish..and it was more amazing than I imagined! 
look at how cool this is!!!

Here's a quick video showing you how it works!



No comments:

Post a Comment