Tuesday, November 2, 2010

no more stinky!

ok. so if you are anything like me, you'll appreciate this. More often than I would like to admit, I put a load of laundry in, only to forget about until the next time I do laundry. OR until I pass by the laundry machine and there is a musty odor coming from it...then i think 'oh crap'. Then, I run the machine again, only to do the same thing all over again. This happens WAY too often. That now, even when there is no overdue load in the washer, there are remnance of the musty-ness.
Anyways, I was at Super Target the other day and saw this little beauty on the counter staring back at me. Could it be? a solution to my musty problems?
So it comes with little packets inside. 6, I think. Anyways, you dump one packet in the washer (with NO clothes) and run it with warm water. and VOILA! your washer not only smells wonderful and new, it LOOKS cleaner!
I have to say that I've done 6 loads of laundry since and the laundry smells more fresh and clean too. So, I'm a believer!

1 comment:

  1. another "must buy" after saleswoman extraordinaire pimps her skills on me. HOPEFULLY they have this at my Target... which is not always so fully stocked :(

    ReplyDelete