Tuesday, October 5, 2010

tired

do ever just get tired? tired orf trying, tired of hoping, tired of doing, tired of being?
I often get to this place where I'm just tired.
I know my life is good, I am blessed...
I wish I could be bundled in the warmest, softest, cuddly-est blanket and sit on the beach and watch the waves, have not a care and just marvel.
marvel at the beauty, the wonder, the mystery.
Just a moment of silence, even from myself..from my thoughts and breathe.
a long deep breath.

I have moments throughout the day that I wish I could log in the 'don't forget this' part of my brain, and I could go back to that moment at any time. see it, smell it, touch it, feel it. There are so many beautiful things in the world that get so clouded by the busyness of life...

I often wonder when I see people walking, driving. I wonder where they are going, what they're doing.. what their story is. So many people get up, go to work, come home, go to sleep...just to do it all over again. working to live, living to work.

There has to be a greater purpose, there is a greater purpose. I wish more people knew that. I want more people to know that. To live beyond the mundane, the every day...
instead of just 'doing' tasks, really delighting in them. LIVING life, having a destiny, a purpose...a calling.
God has a purpose for each one of us. a purpose that no one else can fulfill. He made you perfect the way you are, the way you were suppose to be and you are able to do things that no one else can.
God does not make mistakes...remember that.

you are beautiful and wonderful. believe it. receive it. live it.

1 comment: