Tuesday, October 12, 2010

ruffle boots




got my second pair of FREE boots using my swagbucks! wooohoo!
for those of you who don't know (and i'd be astonished if you didn't since i seem like a swagbucks salesperson). swagbucks is a search engine like google, only you win points by searching and using that engine. you can trade your points for prizes or giftcards. i was skeptical and didn't really believe it until i got my first prize in the mail. now i'm addicted, its FREE STUFF!!! i trade mine (so far) for amazon giftcards and i buy stuff i want that i normally wouldn't buy myself.
both the boots i got so far are from 'make me chic'. they retail for $25 i think.
anyways... here is my swaggernaut swagbuck pitch for today! hahaha!!!

Search & Win

3 comments:

  1. those are soo cute. help me be chic please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did the whole swagbucks thing BUT i was too impatient & i stopped....
    i cannot seem to get AMAZING points like you :(
    the boots, nonetheless, are so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really don't know how you do it. i still only have 234 swagbucks. I used about about 50 entering swagstakes. teach me wise master.

    ReplyDelete