Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?


Summer is upon us! That means weekend trips, vacations, over nighters, day trips. Fun fun fun! 
So since I got a new little bag and was transferring my makeup, I thought I would do a
"What's in My Travel Makeup Bag?"
A whole lot! AND I forgot to mention some stuff, but I will list them all here:

Brushes:
Sigma F82 Kabuki (sigmabeauty.com)
Sigma fluffy blending brush (sigmabeauty.com)
Elf flat top powder brush (Target)
Angled brush
eyeshadow brush
Sonia Kashuk powder brush (Target)
Blush Brush (crownbrushes.com)

pointy Q-Tips (drugstore)
Neutrogena Face Cleansing Towelettes (drugstore)
The Balm Hot Mama Blush (thebalm.com)
Revlon Photoready Foundation
L'Oreal Concealer Crayons
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
MAC MIneralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle
Laura Geller Baked imPRESSions bronzer
L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadows: Continuous Cocoa, Endless Pearl, Bronzed Taupe, Iced Latte
Milani Infinite Liner
Scissors
Tweezers
Eyebrow shaver
Duo Eyelash Glue
Nail Polish Pads
Travalo Perfume pod (Nordstrom Rack, travalo.com)

Forgot to mention:
Eyelash Curler Shu Uemura
The Rocket Mascara
Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla and Macadamia Nut
and whatever lip color I'm feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment