Thursday, June 20, 2013

Top 5 Highlighters!


Here are some of my favorites highlighters I've used through the years!

Hard Candy Baked Blush in Honeymoon
I think this is suppose to be a blush. It is a really pale pink and really too light to be a regular blush, so I love using it as a highlighter. Very delicate and the shimmer isn't big and chunky! (you can use this wet or dry)

MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish
This is probably the highlighter I use the most. It definitely has shimmer, so you need to blend well and use a light hand. The glow it gives is beautiful! I often use it in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten and widen too :)

MAC Petticoat Mineralize Skin Finish
This isn't like a traditional highlighter. It's a very warm golden pink and gives a beautiful glow to your cheeks. I like wearing it even under my blush, just so I look extra glowy. love it!

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
This is another "blush" that is lighter in color so I use it as a highlighter with my more coral blushes. since it has a peachy color it pairs perfectly with them.

Lioele Highlighter BB Cream
This is a BB cream that you can use all over your face for that dewy look,.. but I often just put it right above my cheekbones to look fresh and young! it fills my big pores too, so that always helps!


No comments:

Post a Comment