Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream


This might be my new favorite BB Cream.
Definitely going to be my go to for summer!
Its light and whipped and blends seamlessly into your skin and really makes you look like you just have naturally nice skin. Unlike other bb creams that are thicker, it doesn't give you a grey cast...especially in pictures. I would say its light to medium coverage, but definitely buildable. I would just wait for each layer to completely dry before adding another. 
Feels really... light and liquidy, like you are putting chocolate mousse on your face!


I got mine off of momomango which has a pretty big selection of korean cosmetics (different brands) and ships pretty quick. 
Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream $22.99
I got mine in shade #2 Natural shade
I am usually a NC35 in MAC (golden beige) and although this was a smidge light for me, it blends so well that after applying my bronzer it was perfect!

Hope this was helpful!


No comments:

Post a Comment