Thursday, September 20, 2012

white teeth for under $1.00!?!




how did that flip? crazy cats.
anyways I'm a sucker for white teeth. I feel like it makes ANYONE look better... 
I had been using Crest white strips and 5 minute whitening forever... until I discovered hydrogen peroxide... this huge bottle at Target is $0.89!!! soooooooo much cheaper than crest white strips and does a better job! (in my opinion)

how to:
add equal parts hydrogen peroxide and water
gurgle and swish for a minute
spit
rinse
and brush your teeth!

Whitening your teeth is just one of the benefits watch the video below for more info :)
happy white teeth to you!



4 comments:

  1. Hydrogen peroxide is definitely a helpful whitening agent for teeth. It is acknowledged by the American Dental Association as a safe way of whitening teeth. I know a lot of people who use this solution, and I have seen some big changes in the brightness of their teeth. It does give you whiter teeth if used properly. Glad that you’ve discovered it for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for this valuable information. I've been searching for affordable alternatives to laser teeth whitening. I had the procedure before, and now I want to keep my teeth pearly white. I'm going to try this out and see what happens. Thanks!

    Thanh Arnett

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete