Saturday, October 5, 2013

Chit Chat and September Favorites!

Hey everyone! just a little chitter chatter and some of my favorites for the month of September!


Thank you to all who read, watch, leave comments and encouragement! It really means a lot. When I started this public blog I didn't really start with any direction, purpose or goal in mind. I just wanted to share things I love and hopefully encourage a couple of people along the way. It has become so much more than that to me now and I am thankful for the wonderful souls I've met along the way!



September Favorites:
Greek on the Go: Yogurt Granola Bites (Costco)
DoTerra Essential Oils: Peppermint, Eucalyptus (mydoterra.com/danielleflor)
NYX Cosmetics: Butter Gloss, Black Label Lipstick in Cancun Pink, Love in Florence Eyeshadow Palette in Sunsets with Sophia (Target, ULTA, nyxcosmetics.com)
Pixi Beauty: Wide Awake Brighten & Lighten Pencil (Target)
MAC: Prolongwear Concealer in NC30

2 comments: