Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tarnished and True




I LOVE these stackable rings!
I've been on the hunt for some cute personalized jewelry with my kids names on it, but I didn't like any of the ones I saw in the jewelry store (like the ones with little people or birthstones).


a friend of mine posted a picture of some stackable rings she had with her kids names on it and I fell in love with the idea. Since we have 4 kids, finding something that would fit all 4 names and still look cute was harder than I thought... and figured rings would be perfect!


I know there are a lot of "personalized jewelry" shops on etsy, but I loved how thin these bands were and the different options I had to create my own stack.



I can't say enough. These will be in the daily rotation for sure! (it also helps that the shop owner is a total sweetie and was so nice and quick in making this stack for me. Thank you so so so much Annie!)


 This is a great idea for your mom, sister, grandma, girlfriend, wife, bestie... or for yourself. Treat yourself girlfriend! Especially with holidays around the corner...
The rings start with the simple bands at $7 and go up from there. You could always start a stack and add to it for special occasions, or when your'e late night online shopping like me. hehe!



*rings were graciously provided by Tarnished and True

No comments:

Post a Comment