Monday, October 7, 2013

I love fall!


I love fall.
Ironically I live in Southern California and don't get to experience all my favorite 'fall' feelings so if you live in a place that has actual seasons... please appreciate one of these for me!

the crispness in the air in the morning when you can see your breath
crunchy leaves under your boots
the smell of school starting, I don't know what it is... the trees? but there is a distinct smell!
cherry blossoms falling like snow
roasted chesnut carts, yum
warm and cozy sweaters, scarves, boots and hats!
and i love love love fall colors. the deep oranges, reds, browns... so beautiful.

So in light of the one cool-ish day we had the other day I started going through my closet and makeup anticipating more fall weather.

So I'm starting off fall with some darker colors: MAC Rebel lipstick. Its a nice dark plum, berry color. I just love it. Last year I kept misplacing it and replacing it. So even though I have 3 in circulation...the other 2 are still hiding from me. If you are looking for a good fall lippie... this might be the one for you!
On my  nails I have Pixi's Polish in Dark Dahlia. I was so impressed by this polish. I never really paid attention to their nail polish before this, but it is so opaque yet smooth and not thick and goopy. I did this in just one coat! then I topped it off with NYC's sparkle top coat. Love the vampiness of it.


1 comment:

  1. I am from Scottsdale,AZ but live in Kansas now. Coming from Scottsdale I have a full appreciation for the seasons here in Kansas! And I have to give a shout out for fall too!

    Adelemamabrown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete