Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last


I had these eye pencils that Jordana Makeup sent a little while back and thought I'd finally whip them out today. I have to say, I'm pretty impressed! I have quite a few of the Jordana Lip Liners (they are the ones right at the counter at walgreens and super cheap) that I totally loved...but I have to say, I'm super impressed

The liquid eyeliner pencils are SO creamy and pigmented I can't get over it. I  used the black on my upper water line and no irritation so far. I dare to even say they are better than my Urban Decay 24/7 pencils and so so cheap! My eyes usually get watery and irritated when I put stuff in my waterline.

Then I used the purple eyeshadow pencil on my upper eyelid and the almond colored one in my lower lashline. Both very creamy and smooth as well. I didn't use the white eyeliner today, but as it is a matte color it was a bit more chalky and chunky. 

So with that said, Jordana isn't just for middle school girls... 
mama like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment