Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Ombre Lips


I find it so ironic that I am a Canadian who loves fall and winter... and I live in Southern California.
I feel like I always new school was about to start because there was a crispness in the air, the cherry blossoms were falling and everything was starting to change color.
I miss that... I also miss fall and winter fashion. I would much rather wear 3 layers of comfy, cozy clothes than a flimsy tank and shorts (which I still don't do even if its over 100 degrees).

So school has started for the kiddos and its still HOT,  humid, muggy and... very summer like.
I'm staying in the air conditioning and pretending its cool out. haha!

I was rummaging through my makeup and found some great lip colors for fall and did a quick fall inspired ombre lip! 


1. Line lips with Pixi Beauty Endless liner in Black Cocoa
2. Fill in sides of lips with Milani's Black Cherry
3. Add Milani's lipstick in D'Oro to the center of the lips and smush lips together
and now you have some fall ombre lips!

You can do this with any combination of colors to amp up your lip game!

No comments:

Post a Comment