Tuesday, September 13, 2011

beautiful morning

So the whole family..and extended family went camping for a couple of days. I stayed home due to bedrest. Part of me is sad that I'm missing out, but maybe it is time I needed alone to remember the how good God is. Today I blasted some worship music, drank a big cup of coffee (to get rid of my headache) and my spirit feels lifted, renewed and good again.

I am thankful this morning for a husband who takes good care of me, who is a good dad to my kids and honestly... puts up with all my crap! hahah!!!


so I have totally neglected blogging and video making and thought this would be a good opportunity to catch up. not that I have anything interesting to say or share whatsoever.


*cue sound of music

"and here are a few of my favorite things..."

No comments:

Post a Comment