Thursday, September 15, 2011

babies babies all around...

I feel like everyone around me is pregnant! I get to go visit a newborn today, and my sister gets induced next week. I'm kind of jealous, I want it to be labor day for me too (well, no... not really she needs to cook a little longer... but you know what I mean). Childbirth is so amazing to me and never fails to make me an emotional mess. God is a genius.

So my gestational diabetes (if I really have it..grrrr) is going okay. I'm watching what I eat, eating more frequently...my doctor told me I didn't have to stick to the strict diet as long as my numbers are good. I haven't had a high number yet...and I've been sneaking stuff, so I think its all good! I think the hardest thing for me is not drinking yummy drinks and forcing myself to eat in the morning. I'm not a breakfast person.. but for this little lady in my belly I will do anything! (I'm so curious what she is gonna look like and be like!

I discovered this liquid liner by Milani the other day. Its kinds of a weird consistency, Its kinda jellyish...BUT it stays on! because of the way my eyes are shaped I have a really hard time with liquid or pencil liners because they end up all under my eye.


Here is a quick video on my skincare routine.

Up & Up makeup remover wipes

Neutrogena: Acne Stress Control foaming face wash

Clean & Clear Sensitive skin foaming face wash

Clinique Clarifying Lotion

Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion

Garnier Dark Spot Remover





2 comments: