Wednesday, May 18, 2011

l.o.v.e.


Me and my little man feeding the giraffe this morning.

Today was a beautiful day. Tiring, but nice. I love my kids so much. Wish I could do more for them, give them more...
I have a friend visiting for the week I haven't seen in 10 years and we were looking at my kids baby albums and it is amazing how your love grows every day for your little peanuts. They've changed so much, I had no idea my life would change the way it has. I want to be a better mom, have more patience, more creativity, more energy, more love. They deserve the very best. So I am going to give them the best of me :)
Tonight before my son went to bed he said "lah dyoo mah, lah dyoo mah" over and over...love you mah.... the best words of the day!

So I had to whip out my nail schnazz and bedazzle her nails a bit.. which made me realize how long it had been since I did mine (mine never go naked, but when you're nauseous.. your nails are the last thing on your mind!)

her nails...


Here are her toes, which inspired me to do my nails...

No comments:

Post a Comment