Tuesday, May 31, 2011

hmmm

so do you ever think something and wish you could just say it? but you know in your logical mind it is probably better to just keep it to yourself? I've been having a lot of those days. Wishing I had a big rubber stamp that said "fake" "selfish" or "liar" I could stamp on people's foreheads. I don't know why I let people get to me, get frustrated at the way people are...it doesn't change their lives. They are who they are... I just become a bitter, resentful person. So in the the end I am much worse off and they, well they are just the same. I think most people think they are pretty clever and people don't see their true motives or intentions. Usually its quite obvious to the rest of us. ugh. okay. Sorry for being a negative nancy... enough of that!


anyways, my husband got me this set of nailpolish which at first I was like "oh, thank you, lots of glitter!" BUT they are the best glitter polishes I've ever had! I dare to say even better than the O.P.I. glitter polishes. Most glitter polishes are super sparse on the glitter and you have to put several coats to get an even coat. I did 2 coats of the gold glitter and my nails were fully colored.




I've seen them in random accessory stores and in L.A.

My husband bought them as a set at Marshall's. There were a couple of more, but I couldn't find them for the picture!




L.A. Colors (these ones were called "color craze")

No comments:

Post a Comment