Saturday, August 21, 2010

unbreakable


We had our annual youth camp this past week. It is neat to watch young people...not that I am SO old, but man... if I were in highschool again I don't know if I could do it!

I got to teach a class each day and I am so glad that I had the opportunity to do it. I think when you share your story, without even knowing it you bring healing to others...and to yourself.

Life is a journey. Sometimes the journey gets dark... but there IS light at the end, I promise.

Woke up to the waves crashing every morning. There is something so mysterious and beautiful about the ocean. I love it. I think I could retire on the beach one day!

Random, but I discovered this drink over the week:
Sobe Green Tea.
it is delicious. it tastes a little minty, sweet...and refreshing. I love it :)

anyways, off to do a suitcases of laundry! (oooh.. and I had forgotten how great Buffalo Exchange was, there was one in town and I got some great finds!)

No comments:

Post a Comment