Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Classic Red Lips

So the other day I was organizing loads of makeup and realize I have fallen into a rut of just doing the same thing every day. Makeup is fun! so I'm going to try to go back into a rotation. 
Here is a look for the day (I'll try to post more tutorials when I can too)


Face:
Pixi Poreless Primer
Revlon Photoready Foundation
MAC Pro Longwear concealer
MAC Mineralize skin finish
Laura Geller baked imPRESSions bronzer in medium

Cheeks:
Hard Candy Bronzer
Laura Geller baked blush in Maui
Hard Candy Highlighter

Eyebrows:
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Continuous Cocoa

Eyes:
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Endless Pearl
Urban Decay Naked Palette 1
Milani Infinite 24 hour Eyeliner
Maybelline Rocket Mascara

Lips:
NYX Lip liner in plush red
Milani Color Statement lipstick in Ruby Valentine



No comments:

Post a Comment