Friday, August 24, 2012

Pancake Madness

 So the last couple of times I've gone to the store I've seen these 'pancake bottles' there are always 'cupcake bottles' right next to them, but from what I can see...they are exactly the same. 
My kids LOVE pancakes, all three of them...so I thought it would be a good investment. I had previously bought the frying pans embossed with smiley faces, but I could never get the pancakes out and always ended up smushing them or burning them.
I wasn't sure how it would work, but it worked so easy! you have to squirt pretty fast, but this was my first try and it worked great! my son wanted a spider and spiderweb and my daughter asked for a little girl.
I'm sure there are different companies that make them, but mine is by "tovolo" and I got it at homegoods for $5.99. Not bad for mornings of fun!!! The bottle and nozzle are super squishy and the bottom comes off for easy cleaning too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment