Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Extreme Conditions


it is hot. too hot.
The last week I have been reminded why I am Canadian. I often wonder what I am doing in California when my favorite seasons are winter and fall. I swear my insides are sweating. I'm such a baby. haha!!!
I know this isn't an 'extreme' situation, but the other day we had been cleaning and moving stuff in the heat and I felt like I had nothing left in me. Made me think about how we are in different situations. Uncomfortable situations, panic situations, frustrating situations... I think its in those times your 'secret self' comes out. The parts of you that most people don't see...but are there. 
I want my secret self to be a pleasant one, so I've been trying extra hard to control myself when I don't want to..am tired, and cranky. 

So being that it is so hot, I've changed up my every day makeup a little bit. Hope this helps for any of you living in a hot place, do sports, need long lasting makeup for whatever reason! 
Hope you all have a good week!




Products used:
Liole Veil BB Cream in green
sigma f80 & f82 brushes
Revlon Photoready Foundation in Golden Beige
Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette
MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Medium Dark and Dark
Anastasia Brow powder in Ebony
Hard Candy Eye Def
L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Bronzed Taupe
Milani Infinite Liquid Liner
Maybelline Falsies mascara in waterproof
Revlon kissable balmstain in Lovesick

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video! Would you mind posting a list of the products you used after your video?

    Can't wait for fall, it's been too hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lauren! they are listed in the down bar on YouTube, I guess i should add them on here too!! i will now :)

      Delete