Tuesday, October 4, 2011

is it time yet?!

I feel like I'm going crazy! I swear I am going to go into labor soon.. and even though I'm early, isn't that why I was on bedrest? So I've been this kooky nut lately and every day I google _____ an early sign of labor? the blank being: crazy nesting, boost of energy, emotional wreck, loose stools, lower back pain, shooting pain in leg, nausea, stuffy nose, itchy, tired, can't sleep, anxiousness, feeling off, achey body blah blah blah. and of course every time I google I find all these forums of people who say that it was an early sign of labor. You'd think after 2 kids I would know. All I have to say is, I don't think.. or I hope its not wishful thinking... I have been sleeping on towels the last 2 nights. I feel like a mess!!! waaaahhh... ok. here is a vlog.

No comments:

Post a Comment