Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Quickie Pictorials

So I've been trying something new and have been posting some quickie pictorials on my Instagram and Facebook page as I get ready in the morning. It's a lot quicker than making a whole video about it. Seems like you all like this format of a quickie tutorial... so if there are certain ones you would like to see, please let me know!

On Instagram and Facebook: @alittleaboutalot

Eyebrow Pictorial
Products used:
Angled eyeliner/eyebrow brush
L'Oreal Infallibe eyeshadow in Continuos Cocoa
Concealer underneath: Sonia Kashuk Concealer Palette (I used the lightest color)


Every Day Winged Liner Pictorial
Products used:
Milani Infinite Liquid Liner


Nails for today
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Peach of Cake"


No comments:

Post a Comment