Monday, August 26, 2013

39 weeks and counting...


So here I am at 39 weeks. I really truly didn't believe I would make it to 39 weeks...but here I am. 
I feel like my stomach is going to explode. I feel him kicking right under my boobs, and at the same time I feel a thump thump in my butt.
ugh. 
Every day I feel like "today is the day!" and then every night I think "tonight is the night!" and then I wake up in the morning thinking "dangit, I'm still pregnant!"

On my way to my 39 week appointment and hoping for something good. With my 2nd I was at my 38 week appointment when they said "oh, you're 4 cm you can go to labor and delivery" so I'm crossing my fingers for one of those!! If not, hopefully they will strip my membranes and get this show on the road!!!

This weeks symptoms:
heart burn
major pressure
hemorrhoids, yes.. they are there
sleeplessness
backache
tired
sore legs and arms
frequent bm
hard to breathe

Praying my next post is showing you my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment