Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Yummy Breakfast Scramble

I made this the other day for my friend while she visited and she asked me what was in it, so I thought I would post it. All the ingredients can be altered depending on how much of each thing you want, and what you have in your fridge. I usually make a mish mash of whatever I can find. This is what is in this one:

7 small red potatoes. peeled and cut into cubes
1/2 sweet onion chopped
1 red bell pepper (or any color, i just had red)
6 eggs
1/2 polish sausage link cut into pieces
( I had mushrooms too, but I forgot to put them in!)

1. cook potatoes in vegetable oil over medium heat until golden brown and crispy (this takes the longest to do) when they are 3/4 done, add onion and bell peppers
2. in a separate pan cook sausage links, when they are done put them on a plate with a paper towel to soak up the grease.
3. in a separate pan scramble eggs. I add a little bit of milk to make them extra fluffy and a pinch of salt and pepper
4. when everything is done, mix them all together and serve! yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment