Monday, September 27, 2010

dorot

This is one of my cooking/kitchen staples. Dorot makes these little cubes of everything. I always get the garlic. you keep them in the freezer until you need them to cook. No preservatives! Each cube serves as one clove of garlic. So handy..and saves so much work. No peeling, chopping, blending... just pop. pop. pop.! I feel like I use garlic in everything...yum!
I get mine at Trader Joe's or at the SuperTarget. Its usually in the frozen section by vegetables. I got mine on sale today for $0.58! It also comes in cilantro, chives, basil.. all sorts of cooking goodness! If you haven't used them before, you should try them out.
I love them!
Here is their website with ideas and recipes!
http://www.mydorot.com/

Hope you all had a good monday !

1 comment:

  1. i'm not too well rounded in the kitchen :p i can cook, just not anything too fancy, where i might use this... but one day i might!

    ReplyDelete