Friday, January 2, 2015

Mitsubishi Outlander GT 2015

Merry Christmas to me!!! Haha! no not really, just for a week...but hey, I'll take it!!


Meet my new friend, the Mitsubishi Outlander GT 2015
My favorite features:
Keyless Entry and Ignition
Sirius Radio
Automatic Trunk Open and Closure
Heated Seats
Rearview Camera
3rd Row Optional 




We had so much fun driving around in the Outlander! Drives so smooth and quiet. 
As you know we have 4 small kids, which means HUGE carseats. 
Although we could fit all 4, for a daily car it would be hard. Since the younger two are in the big carseats we had to put them in the front row which made accessing the back row difficult. 

BUT I know most people do not have four kids. If you had 1-2 kids or no kids this is an awesome mid sized car. When you flip the back row down the trunk space is huge. I do like that there is the option for the third row if in case you did need to carry more passengers. We have a Toyota Highlander as our second car right now (although I think his days are numbered...) and I often wished we could have the option of fitting more people, even if it is seldom used. 



We were sad to say goodbye to our new friend for the week, if you have any questions please feel free to ask! I know going to the dealership can be a daunting and intimidating task... so I am glad that I can share my experiences and show you guys what is out there!!

Click the video below to watch our week in the Outlander!



Thank you Mitsubishi and Drivesti for letting us cruise around town in the Outlander!

No comments:

Post a Comment