Saturday, July 20, 2013

My New Miracle Drink



I totally feel like an infomercial, but seriously... this drink has changed my life.
I use to take magnesium tablets with melatonin at night to try to help me sleep, I've been an insomniac for as long as I can remember....but it didn't really do anything. 

About a month back I started getting really bad migraines again. Since I'm pregnant I'm careful about what kind of medication I take, and frankly nothing really helps.
I had a couple of people suggest this "Calm" drink to me and that it was all natural. Hey, why not right?
I don't know if it is a total fix for migraines, but it fixed a bunch of other things. AND the last 2 times I felt a migraine coming on I drank Calm and it did not progress.

Here are the things its has been helping me with:
DEFINITELY sleeping better. BUT it doesn't make you drowsy or groggy. I have taken it in the middle of the day and it didn't make me sleepy
helps me de-stress and feel less anxious
leg cramps (charlie horses and my foot cramping up)
headaches

I bought my first box off of Amazon in the single packets (I think there is 30 packets in the box)
for about $15

I found the tall canister at Nutrition zone for $12.99, but I've seen the same canister at other health food stores for $24.99... so you kind of have to shop around. 

Then, Natural Vitatlity sent me some more flavors to try.. .woohoo!! ( I seriously carry it around in my purse and had it out like a drug dealer. hahaa!)

Rasberry lemon and Orange taste very similar ot Emergen C
Cherry tastes like Cherry Bomb Sour candies
and the no flavor tastes like Alka Selzer


Symptoms of Magnesium Deficiency:
• Stress
• Fatigue and Low Energy
• Inability to Sleep
• Muscle Tension, Spasms & Cramps
• Anxiousness and Nervousness
• Irritability
• Headaches
• Weakness
• PMS and Hormonal Imbalances
• Weakening Bones
• Abnormal Heart Rhythm
• Calcification of Organs


There are seriously so many benefits to this drink and I've discovered other friends that have been taking it and I'm like "why did'nt you tell me about it?!"
I am totally one of those people that has to share when I discover something great.

A lot of people use this when they travel if they have anxiety too... I wish I could send everyone a sample packet (but I ran out...maybe I should get more..haha!)

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know that about boogies wipes either. Hmmm these would be good for long flights as well since I always have to use saline spray.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps..sorry commented on the wrong days'post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got mine in the mail today. I'm sipping my very first glass as I type. I'm excited about the results. Thanks again for the tip.

    ReplyDelete