Thursday, December 20, 2012

the end of the world


do I believe its the end of the world tomorrow? no.
do I live as if each day was my last? yes.

Every day I look at my kids and my husband and I am thankful. I cannot understand or fully grasp how my life has changed and become what it is right now. God has been so good to me. 

In light of all that happened last week I have spent less time fussing, nagging, shushing and being busy. 
I've been spending more time loving, hugging, laughing, giving full attention, reflecting and appreciating.
my mind cannot go there. I cannot imagine.
all I know is that God is a God of peace, love and joy. in ALL circumstances.
so I am praying that for all those who need it and cannot utter the words to a God that seems so far away. 

Hope you are all staying warm, your hearts are filled with love and your spirit full of peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment