Friday, November 2, 2012

first birthday


Today is my little lady's first birthday. It is crazy thinking that only a year ago I was at the hospital in labor! She is such a blessing to our lives and brings such a joy to our family. I have been so blessed to have 3 amazing children that love each other and have such joyful personalities. 
I can't believe that me and my husband contemplated whether or not to have more after our first 2. I can't imagine life without this little one. Also crazy to think that she is a result of one decision. amazing.
So today (which was actually cold out for once) I decided to bust out my older daughters hanbok (korean dress) I got from my good friend when she turned one. Ran outside and tried to take as many pictures as I could in about..... 2 minutes. haha!!
anyways for 30 days of thanksgiving, today I am thankful for my sweet little girl!!!!

 



my head wrap thingy is from Savers Thrift store!


No comments:

Post a Comment