Friday, May 11, 2012

Pumps & Bumps

Hey everyone! So Tommee Tippee was nice enough to send me a manual breast pump to try out, unfortunately I didn't like it at all...BUT I thought I should share. I am all about reading reviews on products and I find that bad reviews are just as helpful as good reviews.

 

****
On another note, I have been a stressball (again) the last couple of days. I feel like my mind wanders a lot and I get to this place where I  have so much anxiety that I literally get a stomach ache and cannot eat. *sigh. I don't know why I allow myself to get to that place.
I feel like I get so bothered by the way people act. I don't understand how some people can be so oblivious, selfish and self absorbed. The truth is, I probably won't understand...ever. So why do I try? it just makes me more frustrated. I'm not saying I'm perfect by any means, I guess I just need to let things be and focus on who and how I am...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment