Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving

1 hour after our family became a party of 5!

on Thanksgiving Eve.. I am thankful for so many things, but most of all I am thankful for a God who loves me so much that despite my imperfections and stubbornness keeps working on me :) and second, a family who is more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed or imagined. I have the most loving husband who is so patient and kind, when I watch him with my kids I feel like everything I ever wanted in a dad I get to watch my kids have with him. All three of my kids are full of so much joy and love. Each one so perfect. Thankful for so many things in life... but these I love the most! ♥ Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! you are unique and a one of a kind, and I am thankful for each one of you!

2 comments:

  1. congrats!! ive been following your blog and reading every update on your journey, and I'm so happy to see you finally bring your healthy, little bundle of joy onto this earth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!! May God bless your family!!!

    ReplyDelete