Friday, November 18, 2011

Birthday Boy


It was my little man's birthday yesterday, and so for our first family outing we decided to go to Disneyland! oh I know... I was nervous, but we all did great. I think my biggest thing was nursing in public, but me and the baby did great and now I feel like I can conquer the world!
I cannot believe he is already 3. He is the sweetest most cuddly little boy. Every morning he asks me if I can sit with him and rub his feet. haha!!!

I cannot believe Christmas is already around the corner. I am a huge nerd and usually finish all my Christmas shopping by October. I'm not all into the big crowds and scrounging to find something on Christmas Eve. I feel like you end up buying something out of desperation that-that person won't really love.. but you have to give them something, so you settle for whatever you can find. This year I've been dipping into my Christmas stash for other things, so I need to replenish. I've been doing a lot of online shopping and thought I should remind you guys of Swagbucks..its an online search engine just like google, but you just randomly earn points while you are online. you can also do special offers to earn more, but I usually just use it as my search engine. I've redeemed over 100 giftcards between $5 and $25. I took a picture of the first page of my giftcard page.
its awesome because then I can buy stuff I normally wouldn't buy or spend the money on since it is free. I usually end up getting Amazon giftcards because it seems to be the best deal and of course, then you can get anything!
Anyways, here is the link to swagbucks. I think if you sign up you get extra points and I get some points too! woohooooo~~ happy online shopping!

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment