Saturday, December 11, 2010

touch


we were at el pollo loco today and they have these new touch screen coke machines that are amazing! its just one machine, 106 flavors...i think it made our day! haha...
i feel like i live in the future. ipods, touch screens... all i need is a hovercraft.

on another note, we had the privelege to be a part of Team Focus today. a great group that was created to mentor and disciple fatherless youth boys... what a great day. I got to share a little bit and was glad i was given that opportunity. God is good.. changing lives. I am amazed at the life I have. if you told me 15 years ago that i would have the life I have now, I would have laughed and probably sadly said "yeah right". I am so glad that God has greater vision, hope, love and plans than I do. I love that guy...


No comments:

Post a Comment