Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NEW! Milani Color Statement Nailpolishes


Yo girl got the hook up! 
The other day I opened the door to find a HUGE and heavy package from Milani Cosmetics. My jaw dropped when I opened the box. You all know how much I love nail polish…. these colors, you guys… AMAZING. 
I don't care if something was given to me for free, or if I paid a gajilion dollars for it.. if its good I say its good, if it sucks… well, I say it sucks (just in a nicer way… or I just don't share! haha!)
I'm pretty picky when it comes to nail polish, and I can already say these have to be my favorite.

I swatched some of the blues on my hand just to see the application and opacity. 
Girls, this is one coat. umm hello? ONE COAT. 
more surprising, they retail for $3.99!!! what in the world?!? so much better than some of the fancy expensive ones!!!


Then I took this picture after wearing it for 3 days. That is 3 days of washing kids, dishes and dirty diapers. floors and everything else….and… they are still in tact!! oh yeah girl!

I thought I'd show you all the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment