Thursday, July 3, 2014

4th of July Nails | Salon Perfect











Last night I couldn't sleep (thanks to my genius Venti white mocha at 8 pm) So I thought I'd lie in bed and schnazzy up my nails! I rarely get to do nail art any more, by the time the kids are asleep I'm too tired to do anything…but since I was awake, and I had piles of laundry and dishes to do…. I decided to do my nails. hah! and its kind of a relaxing therapeutic time for me. 

Salon Perfect sent me this Seeing Stars and Stripes goodie package the other day, so I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to play! Hopefully it will give you some inspiration for the 4th! 
All of these products are super affordable and available at Wal-Mart and drugstores!
(in a moment of insanity, I almost whipped out my camera to film me doing it…. then my body said, nuh uh… you are NOT getting up, haha!)


No comments:

Post a Comment