Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Sweet Bake Shop


http://www.sweetbakeshop.com

I already get excited when I see a delivery person stop in front of my house… but when I open the box to find goodies like this, how can a girl have a bad day?!


I discovered the Sweet Bake Shop on Instagram one day and literally scrolled through and liked every single picture. Everything is the epitome of pretty, girly, perfection. Seriously if you are on instagram, follow… It just makes you feel pretty and girly inside!


Then I found out that they were located in Vancouver, B.C…. my hometown, YEAH GIRL!!! 
THEN I noticed that friends I knew had posted her baked goods. what a small world…

Then, my day got even better. 
These showed up at my door. 
Tessa girl, You are amazing. 
Not only are the goodies she bakes pretty, but the girl herself is gorgeous…and obviously has a  beautiful heart. ( I know postage ain't cheap!)



So if you are in the Vancouver area… or any area for that matter check out her Instagram and her online shop for orders. She is opening a storefront soon too!!

Thank you Tessa!! I had to take pictures quick before they got gobbled up!!

(click any picture to go directly to her website)


2 comments: