Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February Fabkids Picks!


Right now it's buy one outfit get one free!
Normally $29.95 a month for a 2 piece outfit. 


Ok seriously, how cute is this little outfit? I love the little watermelon-esque top and the skinny jeans. they have little zippers on the side too, just the little things make them that much cuter!


My stud in his fabkids outfit. He's so funny, I think it makes him feel special to get an outfit in the mail that's just for him. He gets all shy when I want to take his picture. 

Now my little one got an outfit as well, but I must have ordered the wrong size because it was HUGE. she cried and cried because she wanted to wear the pineapple shirt so bad… so she ended up wearing it as a dress/nighty to bed. 

Love all these spring outfits they are coming out with. the colors just make me so happy! 

Visit fabkids today! (click any of the pictures to go directly to their site!)


No comments:

Post a Comment