Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Blooming Pink Sparkling Eyes

 Freshkon Sparklers in blooming pink

I have to admit, I haven't watched any of the Twilight movies...but I feel kinda Twilight-y!

I got these pink circle lenses from contactlensxchange this morning from mr. postman. 

I remember when I first heard of pink circle lenses I thought "really? pink? who has pink eyes? besides mice and rabid animals" haha!!! but they seem to be pretty popular in asia...so of course I was intrigued!

When I first put them in with no makeup, I have to say... I looked scarey.
then I put on my makeup...and I still looked scarey. kind of an intriguing scarey though. 
I feel like a character in a movie that turns into something else and  the only sign of it is in the eyes. 



I've had FreshKon alluring eyes before and I really like them. I have super dry eyes and as I type this I'm going on hour 14 of wearing them and they are completely comfortable. Which says a lot for a dry eyed, sleep deprived mom.


Each pack comes with a pair, so if you are like me and have a different prescription for each eye... you are gonna need to order 2 pairs. One pair for $17.80 isn't bad. They are monthly lenses, but I personally wear them longer since I don't wear them every day. 


I normally wouldn't have picked pink, of all colors...but I'm glad I did. I'll wear them when I need to feel extra mysterious... or werewolf-y.

*alittleaboutalot receives sponsored products  for review. all opinions are 100% honest and my own

No comments:

Post a Comment