Wednesday, June 22, 2011

change of heart

"Love me when I least deserve it, because that is when I need it the most"


Interesting quote I came by the other day. And fitting to the way I have been feeling the last couple of weeks towards myself and to others. I feel like my heart and mind have been invaded by emotion. Granted I AM pregnant, and apparently my emotions are hightened...but that's not necessarily a bad thing right? Kind of like a super hero.

Anger, frustration, grief, sorrow, dissapointement, annoyance, disgust, confusion, abandonment, helplessness, pride, judgement all bundled into one happy package that consumes my mind.


When things happen to you, there are so many routes you can let your mind go. The difficulty is finding the right one and acting on it. I think its especially when you feel 'justified' in the bad thoughts..and you very might well be, but that doesn't mean that the outcome should be more negativity.


This morning I woke up and all the heaviness of my heart had transformed to peace. I realized that I am capable more than just getting mad or offended, hurt and pitied. I am going to be a better woman, be kind and loving to those who I might feel don't deserve it. Not because I am so great, but because I don't deserve it...and I would want the same. love, gentleness and tenderness...it can heal a lot of mean. so that's what I am going to try to do.


wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment