Friday, June 24, 2011

Kindness

So I've been reading this book on Kindness.. and it is funny how it is so fitting that I read it now when I do NOT feel like being kind to certain people. I am continually reminding myself that I cannot control how others are, I can only control how I am and how I react to certain situations. So hard.... especially when hormonal and moody!!

My little girl is such a girly girl. She loves anything pink, sparkly, princess-y, and that is 'fancy'. I thought I'd make her some quick little hair bows while the kids napped today (hair pins all magically disappear.. how is that?)


It took me about 10 minutes to make these ones, super easy...I didn't video tape it this time because I wasn't sure if they would turn out, but if you like them I can certainly make some more!


I got all the supplies at Michael's for under $10, but you can buy all these things at Wal-mart and it'll probably be a bit cheaper. I had a lot of ribbon left over too... the clips I used were the smaller ones in a multi pack, so if you can find a pack of smaller clips it works better... or alligator clips would work great too.


Here's a video of our ultrasound this week.. so cute to see her moving in there (even though I feel it all the time, she's kicking my butt!)



No comments:

Post a Comment