Wednesday, March 13, 2013

NEW Hard Candy Nail Polishes


Left to Right:
little bo pink, lil lilac, crush on gold, crush on amethyst, peach pop, sugar rush, celebrate sequins, 
fun n' festive, tinsel town, mermaid magic.


I am so in love with these polishes!
From what I know there are 45 polishes total.
These are the 10 that I got. all of these swatches are with 2 coats, no top coat.

The pictures really do not do justice to how pretty they are in real life.
the first four (little bo pink, lil lilac, crush on gold, crush on amethyst) Are almost like crushed foil on the nails. So pretty and delicate. The only way I can describe them are like a sparkly, feminine metallic.

The next two (peach pop and sugar rush) are like milky glitters. The base is milky with glitter dispersed.

Celebrate sequins IS AMAZING! There are various sizes of glitters an the individual glitter is holographic so they shine so pretty. 

The last three ( fun n festive, tinsel town, mermaid magic)
are dense glitters that unlike other glitter polishes, you do not need a polish underneath. I LOVE these as well. I wish you could see them in real life!

I went to walmart yesterday to look at the other colors and stood in the aisle drooling!


on my nails: lil lilac, on accent nail: crush on gold and celebrate sequins

*alittleaboutalot receives sponsored products  for review. all opinions are 100% honest and my own

No comments:

Post a Comment